Sunday, January 25, 2009

A bit about me



Hi everyone, this is my first post and I have just managed to delete it, so here goes again...

My name is Rosalee - I'm a mum of two adults so am finding a little more time to indulge my passion for textile arts. Love to quilt and embroider and shop for supplies for them. Love a bargain :) I've also done cloth dolls, teddy bears, smocking, crazy quilts, cross stitch - and probably a few more I can't think of. I also dabble in photography, but just on a basic level.

I've been very fortunate to be part of a group of friends who meet weekly to sew and generally inspire each other. I can't tell you how many tears and belly laughs we've had. I feel strongly about the community of women, and how you really need your friends. I always feel great after our get togethers.
Hopefully, I can share with you this year's journey.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for adding me as a flickr friend.
    welcome to blogging!!

    ReplyDelete