Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting away

Good morning! We are on our fourth consecutive 40+ degree day (averaging about 42 - which is 107 in farenheit). So, to state the obvious it is HOT. Accordingly, productivity has been low on the sewing front. However DH and I are off to the beach for the weekend, so I have as usual put together enough hand sewing to keep me busy for two weeks or so (you never know what you will feel like doing). I also have a stack of DVDs including

Curb your Enthusiasm (series 2) for some toe curling frustration!
Life on Mars (season 2) for the thrilling conclusion
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Departed

the last two are on hire

The cricket and tennis are on, so it could be a couch potato weekend with occasional excursions to the water.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment